Friday, August 15, 2008

More mud...

Keychain has reached Manchester Center, Vermont! I just had a very brief chat with him, and he's currently trying to find his way around town around to see if he can get to a library to blog. In the meantime, I'll update you with this tidbit: in the last 11 days, its rained for 9 of them. I get the feeling that morale on the trail is a little low.... I think I speak for all our faithful readers (hi families!) when I say, "Go Keychain!" "You can do it!!" and, of course, "Mud, shmud."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain Rain Go Away... C-Bass

Unknown said...

hi shawn,
it has rained almost daily since mid July, nothing dries out!
camp is over today and several of us, are staying on for a week or so.
call us when in Manchester Center - we are close to middlebury. I'll pick you up and you can relax for a day or two. if not - keep slugging!

Anonymous said...

I hope this mud season abates soon. Maybe Elizabeth can send you some waders in the next mail drop. Keep going - not far now!!!! You have accomplished so much.

Allison and Andrew

Shawn said...

Jen and Steve - sorry i missed you guys in vermont! as you might have guessed, i ran thru the state pretty quickly to get past the mud. hopefully i can catch u with you guys another time!